The Office of State Relations, located only a few blocks from the heart of the New York state government in Albany, represents Cornell University before the executive and legislative branches of state government and among other stakeholders to secure state funding and otherwise advance university priorities.
Our office coordinates visits to our campuses for state legislators, arranges meetings with state officials for Cornell faculty and staff, and coordinates events that bring students to the New York State Capitol to speak with legislators and key staff about higher education issues.
- About New York State Access the official site of New York state government.
- New York State Senate
- New York State Assembly
- Capital Semester Cornell students can combine a full spring semester of Cornell credit with a paid legislative internship in Albany, New York.
- Cornell Cooperative Extension Learn how CCE works with people to help improve lives and communities through partnerships that put experience and knowledge to work.
- Commission on Independent Colleges and Universities Learn about the public policy interests of more than 100 independent colleges and universities in New York State.
- New York State Voter Information Get informed about elections in New York State.